Games Development Officer vacancy
Wednesday, July 31, 2013
Bray Emmets GAA Club wishes to appoint a
Games Development Officer
Bray Emmets GAA Club is a progressive and developing club in a large urban area. We wish to develop and grow the club by increasing membership while maintaining a professional and fun environment for our juvenile members. The Games Development Officer will play a pivotal role in helping the club reach its full potential in recruiting new members and supporting club mentors to implement consistent and professional coaching methods.
This position requires a person with:
- Proven Leadership skills and a charismatic personality
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Sound judgement and initiative
- A level 1 coaching qualification in hurling and football and a minimum of three years working with juveniles ranging from 5 to 16 years.
- Full clean driving license
The Games Development Officer post is a part time position of 20 hours per week.
Applications by email only to Club Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org attaching CV. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview week commencing 21st August 2013
Closing date for applications: 12 noon on Wednesday 14th August 2013